We at BNICG Communications are founded on the beliefs of integrity, respect, and teamwork which guide our actions and behavior. We provide improved collaboration while reducing costs that will improve the way people do telephony. We are passionate about helping companies achieve their potential by providing outstanding service.
Here are just a few of the projects we have worked on and the summary of the services we provided:
- Implemented an Oracle and Web-based call accounting system for a large aerospace firm
- Converted a local call accounting system to a hosted version in a major metropolitan hospital system
- Integrated both off-the-shelf and complete custom CRM systems with existing contact centers
- Implemented several contact center systems for both inbound and contact centers with more than 100 agents, including many with remote agents.
- Implemented a Cisco VOIP system in the southern California stores for a large (>1000 stores) retail chain and performed the cutover of all phone services
- Implemented a totally fault tolerant, multi-sate, nation-wide, redundant 1000 subscriber VOIP telephone network on time and under budget while maintaining seamless interoperability with the outgoing PBX until all stations were cut over. Worked with both customer and vendor teams to see project through to its successful completion.
- Implemented an LDAP-based, on telephone directory system for a large, California-based public utility
- Performed high-level technical instruction (Cisco, Microsoft, Novell, and custom network courses) for numerous training and corporate firms throughout the United States.
- Developed system documentation for network systems ranging in size from dozens of stations to thousands of stations.
- Set up a redundant WAN and internal switching infrastructure for a major grocery chain. Additionally, coordinated the replacement of firewalls in 30 of the stores to match the new WAN infrastructure
Some of the clients we have provided services for include: